JCB Beaver Pack – Hydraulic Power Pack
A powerful and robust powerpack, the JCB Beaver Pack is still lightweight and is ideal for rock breaking, concrete and steel cutting, and demolition. It is also well suited to the rigours of the rental market. This is the most popular Powerpack in the JCB range. Usually supplied with a Honda engine, it is also available with a diesel engine upon request.
- Portability – a power pack driven by a Honda petrol engine makes better business sense than pneumatic or electrical options requiring compressors or site power.
- Compact & user friendly design ensures overall efficiency without comparison.
- Same power at the tool with an 8 hp JCB powerpack as a 40 hp air compressor.
- Unique suction circuit eliminates pulsation damage to cooler.
- Power-on-demand system that reduces off load engine speed to idle, giving reduced noise levels and less engineer wear and lower fuel consumption.
- Swing open frame provides an excellent maintenance access to engine and hydraulics.
- Adjustable hydraulic flow gives precision control and integral hose track prevents damage to hoses.
- Can be used with the JCB HM25 Hydraulic Gun
Engine – Honda GX240
Operating Weight – 66kg
Hydraulic Flow – 0-20L/min
Max Pressure – 138bar
Length of Main Hoses – 7m
Hydraulic Oil Capacity/Fuel Capacity – 5L/6L